Know How is the feeding program to our Select/Premier teams.It is available year around to boys and girls of ages 8-13 that are new to competitive soccer and looking to get to the next level.
Development of technique fundamentals,proper individual skills acquisition,ability to dominate the ball,application of techniques,are main emphasis of Know How.
The indoor 2012 -2013 season will run once a week for 30 weeks.It starts on September 2012 and it offers:
- 30 weeks of training - 60 minutes training per session
- 18 players maximum/per class
- Conditioning/Coordination training
- Technical and Tactical training
- Theoretical lesson plans
- Player's evaluation
- Access to Player's Corner
- Super9 Uniform